Grand Teton Tours
The Wild is Calling
Take a Jackson Hole Wildlife Tour through Grand Teton National Park with Wyoming Wilds
Wyoming Wilds is an authorized permittee of Grand Teton National Park. James Hicks owner and tour guide has been providing quality tours of the greater Yellowstone Ecosystem for over 30 years.
- Senior Pricing Available
- Military, Law Enforcement, EMS Pricing Available
Driving through Grand Teton National Park and its surrounding areas is an amazing journey. You can view scenic vistas and an incredible variety of wildlife, remarkable geologic features, and beautiful plant-life. One of the best ways to make the most out of your experience is with a knowledgeable guide who can provide a relaxing atmosphere and an enjoyable excursion.
View the inner loop of Grand Teton National Park to be able to see its lakes, views and wildlife up-close. Learn More
View the natural and historical wonders surrounding Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Learn More
All of our tours Include:
- Local Pickup & Dropoff at your lodging (Town of Jackson, Teton Village, Moose)
- Interpretive Guide Service
- Late model vans provide individual seating with large windows, air conditioning and stand-up comfort.
- Leupold, Bushnell & Nikon Binoculars and spotting scopes
- Field Guides and interpretive manuals.
- Coolers for water and drinks
- Regular comfort stops along the way.
- ADA accessible van.
- Park service concessions, grocery store and restaurant stops by request.
- Not Included: National Park Passes, Rain Jackets, Ponchos, Food or Snacks.