Approximately 5 hours, Call to inquire about our full day 8 hour tours.
Your day starts at the Moose Visitor Center near park headquarters or pick-up at your lodging can be arranged. The ability to view the Visitor Center may occur at the beginning of the wildlife tour or as we finish up. The inner park loop tour will include many of the highlights of Grand Teton National Park up-close. This trip will venture north past Jenny Lake where a scenic boat ride may be an option. Again, moving north, there will be various stops such as historic churches and scenic lodges. Stops will vary based on historical significance or the appearance of wildlife. The trip may include highlights such as Oxbow Bend and Coulter Bay. Finally the tour will pass through the wildlife-abundant high desert country of Antelope Flats, making our way back to the Moose Visitor Center. Half-day 5 hour, and full-day 8 hour trips available. Please Call to Inquire about our full day Grand Teton National Park tour. 307-200-9858
Park entrance fees not included in rate.
All of our tours Include:
- Local Pickup & Dropoff at your lodging (Town of Jackson, Teton Village, Moose)
- Interpretive Guide Service
- Late model vans provide individual seating with large windows, air conditioning and stand-up comfort.
- Leupold, Bushnell & Nikon Binoculars and spotting scopes
- Field Guides and interpretive manuals.
- Coolers for water and drinks
- Regular comfort stops along the way.
- ADA accessible van.
- Park service concessions, grocery store and restaurant stops by request.
- Not Included: National Park Passes, Rain Jackets, Ponchos, Food or Snacks.
Authorized Permittee of the National Park Service