Welcome to Wyoming Wilds where everyone is welcome.
Enjoy a relaxed, comfortable-paced tour that may be catered to each group’s interests. All tours include an experienced guide who will interpret the natural and human histories of the Greater Yellowstone ecosystem, binoculars, spotting scope, informative literature and the ability to customize tours to best suit each group.
Browse Our Tours:
View the inner loop of Grand Teton National Park to be able to see its lakes, views and wildlife up-close. Learn More
View the natural and historical wonders surrounding Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Learn More
Private: $550 for up to 5 people. Larger groups, please call for pricing. (Park entrance fees not included)
Individuals: $125 per person (Park entrance fees not included)
Cancellation: A cancellation fee of 25% will be charged if trip is cancelled up to 48 hours of departure. Without 48 hours’ notice, entire reservation amount may be forfeit.
All of our tours Include:
- Local Pickup & Dropoff at your lodging (Town of Jackson, Teton Village, Moose)
- Interpretive Guide Service
- Late model vans provide individual seating with large windows, air conditioning and stand-up comfort.
- Leupold, Bushnell & Nikon Binoculars and spotting scopes
- Field Guides and interpretive manuals.
- Coolers for water and drinks
- Regular comfort stops along the way.
- ADA accessible van.
- Park service concessions, grocery store and restaurant stops by request.
- Not Included: National Park Passes, Rain Jackets, Ponchos, Food or Snacks.