Magic in Every Season
The Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem has something special to offer in every season, but summer and fall are truly spectacular. Summer brings vibrant wildflowers, clear rivers and lakes, and spectacular sunsets.
Fall is marked by golden aspen leaves and active wildlife, including bugling elk and migrating waterfowl. The changing colors provide a stunning backdrop to frequent wildlife sightings.
No matter when you visit, our half-day Grand Teton tour is the perfect choice for those seeking an introduction to this spectacular ecosystem.
Half-Day Grand Teton Tour
A Four-Season Introduction to Grand Teton
Grand Teton Inner Loop/Jenny Lake/The Gros Ventre Mountains
- Offered: May – October
- Private Party Half-Day Tour
- Duration: 4 hours
- Starting Time: Morning and afternoon options
- Cost: Groups 1-4 People – $600.00
- Additional People: $100.00 each
- Additional Seniors/18 and Under: $75.00 each
- Larger Groups (5+): Call for thoughtful pricing
- Cancellations and refunds require 72-hour notice
Oh, the Places You’ll See…
“Have you been to Jenny Lake?” Find out why this is such an FAQ forJackson Hole visitors.
View and photograph the entire Grand Teton Range across Jackson Hole’s largest lake filled with crystal blue.
See the most photographed barn in America and take your best shot while learning local history.
Snake River Overlook
See the vista made famous by 20th-century photographer Ansel Adams as the Snake underscores the Tetons.
Half-Day Grand Teton –
Half-Day Private Grand Teton Summer Tours
Start or end your day with a private wildlife tour. Wildlife are most active in the early mornings and evenings during the summer months when temperatures are cooler.
- Meet at your lodging
- View & photograph sites including Historic Mormon Row, Snake River Overlook, & the Teton Mountains
- Signal Mountain market and rest stop
- View wildlife along the Tetons & Gros Ventre mountains
- Jenny Lake Scenic Drive
- View wildlife as we return you to your lodging
- Pickup & dropoff locations:
- Town of Jackson
- Teton Village
- Please call for other locations
- Interpretive guide service
- Late-model vans provide individual seating with large windows, air conditioning, and stand-up comfort
- Leupold, Bushnell, & Nikon Binoculars and spotting scopes
- Field guides and interpretive manuals
- Coolers for water and drinks
- Regular comfort stops along the way
- Park service concessions, grocery store, and restaurant stops by request
- Not Included: National Park passes, children’s car seats, rain jackets, ponchos, food, or snacks
About the Wildlife
With abundant water and natural resources, wildlife thrives in Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park. And we frequent the same locations at the same time of day as the critters you came to see, so keep your eyes peeled…
We can usually find some of the animals on this list every outing:
- Mule Deer
- Bighorn Sheep
- Trumpeter Swans
- Bald Eagles
- Sandhill Cranes (spring and early summer)
- Black Bears
- American Pronghorn (Antelope)
- Grizzly Bears
- Mountain Lions